Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What can happen in 24 hours?

What can happen in 24 hours?

The judge has denied our case with Jethro.

It is going to take a long time till we get a different judge.

My best friend Patrick was found dead at our house in Durango.

We have realized we don't have enough money in our savings to keep  living here with Jethro in Uganda.

Don't know when and how to deal with everything.


Thank you Lord, I have my wife and son with me and God is on my side. 


God give us guidance and strength.

Things will be OK.



3 comments:

  1. Shawn, Sarah and Jethro
    My heart breaks for you today. If tears were money you would be rich. I have shed so many for you today. I know that the devil is fighting hard to have a victory, but just rest in the peace that God has his arms wrapped around you and his plan is in place. The devil will not win. We will keep you uplifted in our prayers. I love you both so much. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny and Saddie wanted me to let you know you are in their prayers and they will help us move your stuff. They also said that they will put your vehicles at their house until you can take care of them. She said to tell you she loves you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tears for you all. will be in prayer that He guide you and give you peace.

    ReplyDelete