Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jethro's first flight

We have left Uganda and are now in Nashville with Sarah's family. It has been so good to be around family. Jethro has had so much fun with his cousins, they play all day and don't stop till they pass out for nap or bed. He has been sleeping so good. He goes to bed the second we lay him down but he has a tendency to get up around 5 am, not my favorite time to get up. 

Our overall trip back was a bit over 30 hours. I was sure this would be the ultimate test of our parenting. I was sure that there would be many melt downs from all three of us. I figured Jet would have problems with his ears. Sarah would get fed up with the wining from me and Jet. For me I expected to just be a baby and break down over something small. Well by the grace of God we had a fun and stress free trip. Jethro slept most of the flights. The crew was so nice to us on all of the flights. In Amsterdam there was a play place were me and Jethro had a blast at and Sarah got a good nap on a couch there.
At the airport

We have eaten Mexican food and seen family. My Mom flies in on the 4th and is going to spend the next month with us as we travel around. This is a good life God has blessed us with. I am excited for each and every new day.  


2 comments:

  1. When are you guys coming to Durango!!! Can't wait to see you!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete