Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

If I only had a camera

 I was at the babies home loving on Jethro and singing songs with him.
As he was listening to me sing the words to "I love you Lord"
he would hum along with me, singing every other word.
He was all smiles and he knows he is loved.
If I only has a camera!

I left the babies home and it was dark. I rode a boda boda home
 and when I arrived at the house, Shawn was outside. I almost tripped over
 a black shoe; then another and then another. I asked Shawn who was at the house. 
night time near the house
Shawn replied "the veterinarian." 
Gina had been trying to find a veterinarian to neuter the
 house cat for a while now, so I thought they were here to look 
at the cat or something like that and then to make an appointment. 
Not the case!
I walked into Gina's room to see two men and Gina all surrounding the cat,
 who was lying motionless on the floor.
They did not neuter the cat at the vets office, they did it right there on the floor in Gina's room.
There the cat was, having surgery on the floor with two razor blades and aerosol spray antibiotic. 
Gina was looking like she could not believe this was happening.
Shawn was as far away as possible, trying not to hear what was going on in fear of passing out.
And me, wanting to see everything that was going on, all the while laughing at the whole situation.
It was truly a sight to see.
If I only had a camera!

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE A MESS SARAH!!!!
    Love you, Love you
    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Sarah, that was hilarious. I can just see it all. I would have been right there watching too. Poor Shawn, he use to almost pass out when we were cutting the pigs. Take care and I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha. This is why I miss you! Us and our gross adventures :)... and Shawn trying not to vomit. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete