Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Pray for the Women's Program

After Wednesday we have not heard any more information.
 I hope everything is not at a standstill. 
Man, sometimes trusting God is hard.
 I want to take matters into my own hands but I realize this is Gods plan and not mine. 

The Women's Program is going good. 
I will start a Business Bible Study this Wednesday; teaching them how to run a business the way God shows us in the bible. 
I will also be teaching them on Friday about budgeting.
 I am so happy I have had the opportunity to teach the Dave Ramsey classes at our church for the past year and a half. I know it will really help me teach the ladies all they need to know to run a business and manage their money properly.
But, this is NO SMALL FEAT!
I will be teaching them many things that go against their culture, their values and what they have been taught their whole lives. 
I do not want to water down the Bible, hurt their feelings, demean their culture or offend them.
But, Jesus did not come down to earth to water down the word of God.
To worry about stepping on anyone's toes.
He spoke the truth no matter the cost.

So, please pray for the Holy Spirit to give me the words to speak so I can truly teach these ladies everything they need to know to be great Godly Christian Business Women
without them thinking I am just another white person trying to change
everything about them and their culture.
God has BIG plans for these ladies and pray that I can be the tool to help them reach their dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Those Women don't know how lucky they are to have you there. The Lord is already blessing them, I hope they will realize that in time.
    You have been blessed with many talents and the fact that you are using your talents for the Lord is more than most of us can claim.
    Always keep us informed of your happenings.
    Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete