Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hours in the Bible Belt

When on a road trip through Colorado and listening to the radio
you might expect to pick up
public radio and listen to hippie music with someone talking about evolution.
That has been the norm for us on any
raft or ski road trip.

The past 2,000 miles have been a more uplifting experience.
With Sarah and I a bit dated in our technology
and our I pod with only 100 songs on it
we have been blessed to listen to the radio most of the way.
On a regular basis
we get about 60% christian radio stations, some with
Hymns,
Talk new,
Preaching, 
Praise music,
Bible studies,
and even Blue Grass Gospel.

  I have enjoyed the time I have spent with my Wife and God driving across the country.
I want to encourage you to spend some drive time
with God this week.
Upload a sermon,
meditate on a verse,
memorize a verse,
sing praises at the top of your lungs!
What ever he leads you to do commit to it.

Psalms 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and His court with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless his name.

Shawn Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment