Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Special moments

Back in January there was a GO team here with IVO. I spent most of my days with them as they went and did different projects. The night before the team arrived God gave me dream about an adopting family that was in love with a child but for some technical reasons they would not be able to adopt.

Little did I know that I would be meeting this couple the next morning. A day or two into there stay I learned more about there situation. As I learned of this I shared the dream to them and this was just what they needed to hear. Some things I shared with them really helped them push further to another child.

A few days later they where placed with a beautiful girl "Grace". I was blessed with the privilege of going with them to Jinja to meet her for the first time. The moment they brought out little (malnourished) Grace there hearts melted as well did mine. I was able to film this for them and take pictures too. I will never forget that day, it was so special a Mom and Dad meeting there child for the first time.

I wish the rest of this story was as beautiful, but day before yesterday little Grace passed away from breathing difficulties due to TB. She is now in the arms of our Heavenly Father. For one day this little treasure was held in the arms of her forever family. That day was the best day of her life, she had a mom and dad who loved her and they will forever love her. Please keep this family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment