Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome Wednesday


Timothy from last week. He has broke my heart.



Short term missionary. Yes you you are a part of Uganda you are a part of my life here. You bring a joy filled heart with you. You come to give and you leave realizing that there is not enough of you to give. You thought you would be giving blessings and now are going home more blessed than ever. 

What is this that you are filling in your heart? What is this pain? Why can you not stop thinking about that kid with the big brown eyes that gave you the sweetest letter? Yes I have felt it too. God has broke your heart with the things that break his.

You love on so many babies in orphanages. You have built buildings and put on medical clinics to take care of the sick.



Hauling water from the well up to the house

 I see people growing closer and closer to God. People laying hands on the sick and praying for them. Stepping out on faith and trusting God whole heartily. 

Welcome GO Team, you have impacted me and so many people here in Uganda. I pray that you keep your eyes on Jesus and not forget how God has changed you in such a short time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment