Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Two conversations and a thought.

Today was just another day at work. I arrived grabbed my camera and got on the train to take and sell photos to the guest riding the train. Little did I know that God had planned a special purpose for me today. 

While in one of the train cars a lady over heard me talking to another employee about Africa. So she stopped me and wanted to ask more about me and what I was doing. We had a great talk about God, our faith, and purpose of life.

Then in the evening I had finished working so I sat to read a book. I sat next to this young couple. Turns out that his Grandfather started  Frontier Baptist here in Durango. We had a good conversation about the mission field and he really challenged me in my walk as a missionary. He hit me with some really strong questions. 

As I sit and think about my two encounters today I realize that God is always working in our lives. It does not have to be on Sunday morning or at a mens breakfast. You don't have to be in your Tuesday night small group. God is working all the time as long as we are open to him. I challenge you this week to not put borders on when and where God will speak to you. 

What will happen?
How will your life be changed?
How much closer will you grow in Christ?


1 comment:

  1. Amen! It is amazing how many opportunities are present if only we open our eyes.

    ReplyDelete