Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jethro's First beach day

We have been in America for four weeks now. We have been to a wedding, a family reunion on Sarah's side.

My Mom has joined us for a road trip to go see friends and family. 
Playing on the bed at the hotel

We have driven over 2,700 miles so far in our $700 Toyota van. Many have been skeptical but it gets us from point A to B then C,D,E and F.

This has been a week of first for us.
First ferry ride
The beach was one of my favorite times so far. When Jet saw the beach he was so happy. he did not know what to think. He kept saying "whoa whoa". he was a little unsure about the water. The waves where crashing close to the shore and it was loud. he would scream and laugh every time the waves came in. 
First time to see the ocean (biggest sand box ever)

First time in the Atlantic

Mom come back!

Not my first ice cream but cute photo
We are having a blast. God has blessed us and we are so thankful for His love.


4 comments:

  1. oh.my.word. i love his expression in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he has grown up so much... beautiful. I have tears of joy that the boy that made me fall in love with Uganda now has a family. This may be strange for a stranger to tell you but... thank you. You are a huge blessing to his life, as he must be to yours. I'll be back at Sanyu in 4 days and I can't wait to do more loving:) God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jet is a sweet boy and I am so proud to have him in my increasing count of Grandchildren. I worry about them going back to Uganda but I know in my heart that if this where God wants them, they have to go or He won't bless them. Do I want them to be so far away; not at all. But I know that they have been doing this so prayerfully and I am convinced that they will go under Gods protection. I was so blessed to have been given two beautiful children. They filled up Billies and my life and made us so happy, but now it is their time. I love all my kids (spouses and grandkids included) so much and am so, so proud of all of them. So.....Round the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pix seeing the ocean. That is priceless. I can just hear him saying "WOW"
    What a sweet boy. I am so happy for you two.
    Carie

    ReplyDelete